H-2A Program Data

Current H-2A Program Data

The Office of Foreign Labor Certification has begun releasing program disclosure data on a quarterly basis on their OFLC Case Disclosure Data page. Data for program years 2008 and newer can be accessed there.

This page contains archived information older than program year 2008. It will no longer have the most recent data available.

Archived H-2A Program Data

The data available for the H-2A Temporary Agricultural Labor Certification Program is for applications that have been received and entered into the Department of Labor tracking system.

Notice: Employer-specific case information that appears on FLCDataCenter.com was provided to ETA by employers who submitted foreign labor certification applications. These are not employer responses to the Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Employment Statistics survey. The Bureau of Labor Statistics' (BLS) Occupational Employment Statistics program provides estimates used to assist in setting the wage levels in the FLC wage library. However, the Bureau of Labor Statistics does not provide ETA with the wage rates reported to BLS by individual businesses. The identity of respondents and the information that they report to BLS is kept in strict confidence in accordance with Bureau of Labor Statistics Data Integrity Guidelines and with the Confidentiality Information Protection and Statistical Efficiency Act (CIPSEA) of 2002.

Download H-2A Disclosure Data
The data are available for download by fiscal year (October to September) in Microsoft Access format (mdb) or comma-delimited text (txt).  To speed up the download process the data are in ZIP files. A ZIP file utility is necessary to extract the files. How to view Zip files.

2007 mdb  txt 
2006 mdb  txt 

The Foreign Labor Certification Data Center is developed and maintained by the State of Utah under contract with the US Department of Labor,
Office of Foreign Labor Certification
. Additional information can be found at: Office of Foreign Labor Certification.
Applications can be filed through the Foreign Labor Application Gateway.